When Your Network is a Network of Agreements
- Improve cash flow by managing float payments
- Accelerate time to market by managing prescreened and candidate sites
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Streamline accounts payable procedures
If managed properly, the value of your administrative and network real estate can be leveraged on your balance sheet, and no one understands this better than we do. That’s why some of the world’s leading telecom providers rely on DataNet’s products to manage millions of dollars in contractual assets.
Energy companies have a wide range of contractual agreements, and each represents an operational asset that requires careful management and coordination to maximize contract value and minimize any associated risk. From managing the maintenance of large processing plants down to the pole attachments and easements in the field, each contract is as unique as it is complex.
Furthermore, energy-related contracts often cross multiple department lines, requiring the coordination of facility management, procurement, legal, construction, operations, field engineers and more.
Contract management in the energy sector is no easy task, but a cutting edge management software like ContractNet can deliver company-wide benefits including:
- Time Savings through streamlined contract creation and approval processes
- Revenue Generation through improved contractual performance from suppliers and customers
- Cost Reduction through decreased operation staffing costs
- Improved Company Performance through better compliance and communication
DataNet simplifies energy-related contract management with solutions optimized for the nuances of the industry. Our platform delivers an intuitive solution with unparalleled flexibility and security to meet the most demanding portfolio requirements, and a feature set unrivaled in the industry.
Your portfolio of real estate is as diverse as it is complex, and requires the same due diligence as any other valued asset in your organization. Beyond brick and mortar assets, real estate can encompass everything from cell towers and pole attachments, right of ways and roof rights, conduit runs, cross connects, broadcast licenses and service agreements.
- Reduced risk with visibility to legal terms and conditions
- Improved bottom line through optimal of use of space, property and other assets
- Streamlined operations from timely reporting and intra-department collaboration
- Better cash flow through more efficient billing and collections
DataNet understands the intricacies of real estate portfolio management – be it property, or other special assets – and has designed a feature-rich platform flexible enough to accommodate even the most complex contract or lease.